Our Hypnotherapist Helen is a friendly, approachable therapist who has a passion for helping people achieve changes in their lives. Your sessions will be tailored to your individual needs – if you really want it to happen, then Helen can help make it a reality.
What can be treated?
- Anxiety, depression and panic attacks
- Self-esteem and confidence, including public speaking and stage fright
- Preparing for driving tests, exams, job interviews, presentations, operations, …
- Pain management – including chronic conditions such as arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS, Fibromyalgia or M.E. – Helen is an OldPain2Go®Independent Practitioner (see https://oldpain2go.com for more information on this)
- Coming to terms with cancer or terminal illness, and navigating the journey ahead – for both the patient and their family/friends
- Phobias or fears, including the Rewind technique
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anger management and dealing with stress
- Self-defeating behaviours: habits such as nail biting; addictions such as alcohol
- Sleep problems
- Sporting performance
- Weight loss – a holistic approach which covers eating habits, exercise routine and emotional factors
- Stop smoking
- Support to manage physical conditions such as tinnitus or lack of bladder control
- Bereavement, including complicated grief, and other forms of loss such as redundancy or divorce
- Fertility, pregnancy and childbirth
So for hypnotherapy treatment:
Mobile: 07511 953745
Or contact her via Facebook at http://fb.me/helen.champion.hypnotherapy
Helen offers a free, no obligation, 30 minute initial consultation (usually by telephone), where you can ask questions and discuss an appropriate treatment plan for your issue. Contact her for more information.
Helen works with clients aged 11 and over. If you are interested in hypnotherapy for a child under the age of 11, please feel free to contact Helen to discuss whether she can refer you on to another practitioner.