Before attending please print and fill in our Coronavirus Patient Consent Form
- Opening hours will be 8am-6pm but reviewed regularly based on demand.
- Appointment times will be set with a 15-minute gap between each appointment to allow for rigorous cleaning, allowing staff to put on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for staff and to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will have a flow chart of questions for you to answer before your appointment to ensure eligibility for treatment under the current government guidelines; you will be asked these questions before making your appointment by phone.
- We will only allow 1 person in the treatment room at a time, the only exception to this is anyone under 16 or those with special needs who may need a chaperone or carer present If you need to be driven to your appointment your driver will be asked to stay in the car at all times during your treatment, to reduce people collecting in the waiting area.
- On arrival at the clinic we would ask you to wait in your car until your appointment time and we will then invite you into the clinic. We now have the NHS Covid-19 Test and Trace QR code poster , just inside the main door, please feel free to scan as you enter the building. At this point your temperature will be taken using a non-contact infra-red thermometer, anyone whose temperature exceeds 37.8 degrees Celsius will be asked to leave and monitor their temperature for 48 hours or follow self-isolation guidelines. To avoid disappointment it may be advisable to check your temperature before leaving home.
- You will be asked to wash your hands immediately on arrival in the clinic, and we will ask all patients to wear a mask. We would prefer that you bring your own but we can provide you with one on arrival, there will be a charge of £1.50 for any medical mask but we can provide handmade cotton masks (washable in clinic) for free. If you are booked in for a Sports Massage we would ask that you bring your own towel to the appointment.
- You will need to sign a consent form before treatment, this can be done online by downloading the form in advance here: Coronavirus Patient Consent Form or you can fill it out when you arrive in clinic.
- We ask that you allow your therapist to open all doors during your appointment and if you need to use any equipment we will provide gloves and ensure that equipment is wiped down after use.
- Once your appointment is finished, you will be asked to wash your hands again before making payment, this can be CARD only, no cash at present.