In order to support transfer students, Redlands University has joint agreements with many California community colleges. These agreements list acceptable courses that are both transferred and meet certain requirements of the Liberal Arts Foundation. Do you want to take a general education course (LAF) at a community college, perhaps during the summer? You are not required to submit a course authorization form for a course on these agreements, which will be transferred to the LAF category under which it is listed. It is transferred and completes the LAF, provided that: To see the CSU and UC joint agreements go to 2018-2019 semester-by-department joint courses for California`s best food colleges are temporarily published on this site. The articulation agreements before 2018-2019 will be published on ASSIST. This page is constantly updated until the new ASSIST authorizes the publication of the 2018-2019 agreements. Please note that these agreements may be amended. For this reason, students are advised to consult their community college or higher education science advisors before enrolling in courses at Community College. In the case of large-scale agreements, subdivision agreements (and some higher divisions) are indicated in each of the programs involved. Representatives from several four-year-old universities are available to meet students at the transfer centre.

Students have the opportunity to learn about academic needs and general information at the university. Below are links to various universities that set out the course requirements for Chaffey students. Check out the articulation agreements for some universities on the Transfer Center website. Find out what to do at Chaffey College before you go to the university you want. ASSIST is the final filing of agreements between Chaffey and CSU/UC schools. The agreements allow students to follow the necessary teaching at Chaffey University, without having to repeat it at their four-year university. If we do not have an articulation agreement with your college, you can use one of these agreements as a general rule for your course selection. In department arulation agreements, all established course joints are displayed within each department. School of Education: Students must obtain permission from their program director to teach a course towards your diploma. Adult and Professional Programs, School of BusinessTransfer/Articulation Agreements Transfer StudentsThe College of Arts and Science Admissions Office is here to help you through your transfer process. We recommend that students contact our office so that we can answer your questions and discuss the transfer to Redlands. School of Business: Students work with the Student Services Manager (SSM) to obtain transfer credit authorization.

Barstow Community CollegeChaffey CollegeCitrus CollegeColllege of the DesertCopper Mountain CollegeCrafton Hills CollegeCuyamaca CollegeFrom Anza CollegeEast Los Angeles CollegeFullerton CollegeGlendale College Golden West CollegeGrosmont Irvine Valley CollegeLos Angeles HarborLos Angeles Mission CollegeLos Angeles Pierce CollegeMoreno Valley CollegeMt. San Antonio CollegeMt. San Jacinto CollegeNorco Community CollegeOrange Coast CollegePasadena City CollegeRiverside City CollegeSaddleback CollegeSan Bernardino Valley CollegeSan Diego City CollegeSan Diego Mesa CollegeSanta Ana CollegeSanta Ana CollegeSanta Barbara City CollegeSanta Monica CollegeSantago Canyon CollegeVictor Valley College West Los Angeles before you sign up for a course if you are not sure it will move to Redlands.